The shoulders are now baked and in game. The process was very smooth but job hunting and interviews took precedence in the last few weeks. The shoulders look really great in game and I managed to really make the UV space work for me. I also fixed the texture issues with the horns in game as well. I reduced the white in the hammered metal, increased the black where the metal plates meet, and desaturated all of it a bit to help with the display in the portrait view.
Work In Progress Blog
Here is where I will post updates on what I am working on before each project is ready to post on my main page.