I've gotten really board waiting for DW so I decided to start working on a tile set using my painted textures as the starting point. I started playing around with TorchEd for Torchlight but I'm still working on converting their .mesh files into files that Max can read. Wile I work back and forth on that I decided to start working on it based on what I saw with Torchlight's own tile sets. I've been working out how they made their tile sets and the different variations they made and trying to create that in my own tile set. If I can never get it into TorchEd I'll at least get it into UDK. This has been fun and I'm looking forward to what it will teach me about modeling modularity.
Work In Progress Blog
Here is where I will post updates on what I am working on before each project is ready to post on my main page.