So I've gotten all the base models created, rigged, and tested in Dota to make sure the whole set works together. I've got the quiver sculpted and baked at this point with a basic color on it. I've learned so much about Zbrush doing this. I'm forcing myself to use it as the primary high-poly modeling tool for this set and it has been a challenge. Now that I have the Zbrush portion of my workflow figured out the remaining four items should go faster and then on to real texture work. I'm also glad that I've gotten the rigging done so early in the process because I know already that the meshes work together very well without any major clipping.
Work In Progress Blog
Here is where I will post updates on what I am working on before each project is ready to post on my main page.